· Enjoyce will provide all equipment and tools such as mat, fit ball…etc.
· Do not come into the class with a full stomach. Avoid a full meal two hours before class
· Consume adequate amount water before class.
· Wear light and appropriate sport or yoga clothes
· Wear long pants (beyond knee level) for aerial yoga
· For aerial yoga beginners, wear clothes with sleeved tops to reduce discomfort from contacts with hammock
· Wear clothes that made of elastic material and perfectly fits your body size. Not only this help you a better control of the movement but also allow the instructor to clearly identify your correct posture for that asana/exercise
All Enjoyce courses are suitable for male and female members
Generally speaking, it varies from person to person as to which yoga asana are suitable for women during menstrual period. Moreover, their individual skill levels, body flexibility are important factors in deciding whether or not to perform a specific asana during menstrual period. As a general rule, handstand or any bodily inverse or asanas that involved much strength and/or twisting are not recommended during menstrual period. But on the contrary, asanas that are more relaxing and stretch-focus can help relief pelvic muscles and backache caused by menstruation.